Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yeah, I'm still here.

But nothing interesting is going on in my life. Sorry to disappoint. The most interesting thing right now is that I really like cereal. Oh argh, I just realized I'm out of chocolate cereal and the store closed ten minutes ago. Fail.

Classes are... going. Not well, not badly, just going. I hate the classes, really, because all you do is sit there for 2 hours writing whatever the professor says. There're no textbooks, no quizzes, no homework. No attendance-taking. You just show up, takes notes, and hope you don't fail the exam at the end of the semester. Bah. One of the classes I and most of the other Americans have been wanting to take is a linguistics class. It hasn't met yet and we just thought it would meet the following week. Well today- 8 weeks into the semester, btw- they put up a sign saying "Well this guy's still on strike, sorry. We found someone to teach his grammar class, but not linguistics. Oh and that grammar class is going to meet for FOUR HOURS for each of the next four weeks." If they do that with linguistics I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to take it, which is made of fail. This school is awesome.

...haha, just kidding. >>

1 comment:

  1. I wish my professor's would strike. Swizzleland is too orderly.

    ReplyDelete