Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Things I Hate about France

Real updates will come soon, with pictures. Until then, snark.

1. Everything is closed on Sundays. D:

2. Almost everything is closed on Monday, at least in Chambéry.

3. It costs 3 euro to do laundry?!

4. Strikes. I love not going to class just as much as the next college student, but I'd appreciate knowing class is cancelled before I hike a mile and up some hills to my campus.

5. There are construction guys outside my window and floodlights on at 7am.

6. I miss people. D:

7. Time differences are inconvenient.

8. Exchange rates.

9. Under no circumstances can you get a cup of coffee to go.

10. France made me sprain my wrist.

Not as snarky as I anticipated. I forgot some of the fun things I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment