Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pardon the Interruption...

I know. I fail. I've had half a week to upload hundreds of pictures and blog about everything. And I haven't finished yet. I really should have finished by now, but oh well. Only 99 more London pictures to resize and upload. And three days of London to write about. I'll get to that later.

For now? I have to go pack. Again. =D I'm going to Milan, Italy, for the weekend. One of my friends from VCU is studying there, and I'm going to visit for my birthday. I have no idea what she has planned, but I'm sure it will be made of awesome sauce.

I'm not going to lie, I wish I could be in Richmond and hang out with a bunch of my friends instead of just one. Or home. Home would be nice too. But I'll take what I can get. After all, how many people celebrate their birthday abroad to begin with; on top of that, how many can say, "Yeah, I'm going to Italy for the weekend." So yeah, always look on the bright side of life. *whistle* It's a little bit anti-climactic though; I've been able to drink since I got here. Ah, well.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment